miércoles, 9 de diciembre de 2015

T.B.R DECEMBER 2015


For my December T.B.R I have 4 books. If I want to finish my Goodreads Challenge for 2015 I have to read these 4 books befoe the end of the year so, I’ll do my best. The Books that I am planning on reading this month are:






The 100: Homecoming by Kass Morgans: I am going to read it in order to finish this trilogy. I will write a review on the entire trilogy later. 








Winter by Marissa Meyer: This was my most anticipated release of 2015, I already have it with me so I am not going to wait to read it. I will definitely read it this month.








Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K Rowling: I’ll finish my re-read of the series with this book. It is going to be very nostalgic but I will finish it. 











My True Love Gave to Me by Various Authors: To add some Christmas spirit into my reading. I’ll keep it for Christmas Eve. 







These are the 4 books I planned to read this month. Next Time I’ll be doing my Wrap Up of the Year!!! What will you guys be reading during December? 



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Si ya leiste el libro y quieres compartir tu opinion acerca de el sientete libre de comentar. Si por el contrario aun no lo has leido pero te ha motivado a leerlo mi reseña tambien me gustaria que me lo hicieras saber :D

 
Blogger Templates