lunes, 1 de junio de 2015

T.B.R JUNE 2015


For my June TBR I have 3 books I want to read mainly. In the month of May I read a total of 11 books (or 10 and a half) and for this reason and also because in June I will be in finals I do not think I can read a lot during the first two weeks of the month. Maybe I’ll read some more because I will finish my masters ... FINALLY !!! But it is not safe because the books I chose this month are a little large.


The 3 books that I plan to read this month are:




The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss: Because for long time now I have wanted to read this book but the third book has not release date yet so I was pushing it. However, I will read it this month no matter what.










Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas: I read in April Throne of Glass and I really liked it. I'll read this month the next and so on until September when the fourth book comes out.









My rereading of the month will be Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by JK Rowling. You know I'm reading a book of these a month.







The three books are really big so I know it will take me a while to read them but if I see that I can read more in the month, I will. As I go out on vacation on June 19 and since then I will have much more free time I might be able to read something else. However, if I read something I think will be more contemporary books because these books are usually short and I can read them in a day.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Si ya leiste el libro y quieres compartir tu opinion acerca de el sientete libre de comentar. Si por el contrario aun no lo has leido pero te ha motivado a leerlo mi reseña tambien me gustaria que me lo hicieras saber :D

 
Blogger Templates