miércoles, 29 de abril de 2015

April 2015 Wrap Up


In April I read a total of 6 books so I feel very proud of myself. I did not only read two more books than expected to but also I even read them while having midterms and being sick a whole weekend, entirely in bed and unable to move.

As I was in a reader slump, I started the month reading one of my favorite books, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. I enjoyed this book very much and helped me get out of the reader slump where I was. 

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Goodreads.







Also, while I read it I also started "To all the boys I’ve loved before" Jenny Han, a contemporary romance book that also contributed greatly to me getting out of that reading slump. Both books were completed during the first week of April and thanks to them, fortunately for me, I kept a good reading pace for the rest of the month.


To all the boys I’ve loved before: Goodreads and Review

Then I started reading the last book in the series “Heroes of Olympus” by Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus. I loved this book as you cannot possibly imagine. It was a wonderful ending to this series that left me delighted. It was so good that I even looked for fan arts of it. I highly recommend it.

The Blood of Olympus: Goodreads and Saga Review



Then I started reading a book that stayed for a long time in my TBR and I had not started it for some reason, Throne of Glass. Another book that charmed me! I loved it with all my heart, but I decided to wait until June to continue on with the series because the fourth book will come out just in September and they are 6 in total ... so I want to read it slowly.

Throne of Glass: Goodreads and Review


When I finished “Throne of Glass”, I began my midterms so I spent almost a week without reading a lot, I started reading "The Mysterious society Benedict and the Perilous Journey" by Trenton Lee Stewart but I could not get into it because I did have a lot of time and my priorities went to studying for my exams. In addition, the Friday of that week I got intoxicated and I was sick until Monday morning - when I woke up and felt much better. But you can imagine that with a giant stomachache and vomiting and constantly having to go to the bathroom I did not want read anything from Friday until Tuesday night. On Monday I had my last exam, for which I could not study hard.

When I finished my exams and felt much better I started another book and left aside the one I have started before. So I started reading "Good Morning Princess" by Blue Jeans. I have mixed feelings about this book which of course I wrote a review so that I leave here yet. But as long as I know this book is only in Spanish so I wrote the review only in Spanish as well.

Good Morning Princess!: Goodreads and Review


As I read the previous book, I went back to my reading of "The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey" and this was the last book I read. I enjoyed this book a lot. Even being a children’s book I did enjoyed a lot and I highly recommend the trilogy if you guys are in the mood for a funny and cute story.

The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey: Goodreads



I started "The Scorpio Races" by Maggie Stiefvater and "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" by JK Rowling as well but I could not finish either of them in April so I cannot count them in this wrap up.

I had a very productive reading month and I am very happy that I managed to read this much, considering the circumstances. You guys, did you read a lot in the month of April? What books did you read? I would like to know.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Si ya leiste el libro y quieres compartir tu opinion acerca de el sientete libre de comentar. Si por el contrario aun no lo has leido pero te ha motivado a leerlo mi reseña tambien me gustaria que me lo hicieras saber :D

 
Blogger Templates