jueves, 1 de octubre de 2015

Wrap Up September 2015



As I had discussed earlier, this month was to be a transition month because I'm still getting used to my new life. I stopped being a student to become a worker. I stopped living in South Korea to return to Colombia. And, I am still in the process of adapting and getting used to my new work schedule and my new life so, I'm reading at a very slow pace. That's why, this month I read only 2 books and a half, if you can say.

While I was traveling to return to Colombia, which was during the first 3 days of the month, I finished the book "13 Reasons why" by Jay Asher. This book was beautiful. I think that it left a nice message and it does make you reflect a lot. I have not written a review of it because I have not had much free time but I hope to write it soon.

By 13 Reasons: Goodreads.




Then, I started "Magonia" by Maria Dahvana Headley. I started liking this book a lot because the story seemed very interesting, but as it progressed I felt no encouragement to read it. The story became plain and it missed that catching thing that other books of its genre has. I think the author lost the opportunity for an incredible story. I do not have a review of this book but I also plan or hope to write it soon.

Magonia: Goodreads.

Then I started "Cruel Beauty" by Rosamund Hodge. I have not been able to finish it and what I have gone so far in the story haven’t make me fall in love with it. We’ll have to see how it ends. And you, what did you read in September? I hope more than me. Tell me in the comments.



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Si ya leiste el libro y quieres compartir tu opinion acerca de el sientete libre de comentar. Si por el contrario aun no lo has leido pero te ha motivado a leerlo mi reseña tambien me gustaria que me lo hicieras saber :D

 
Blogger Templates