viernes, 27 de febrero de 2015

Febrary Wrap Up

In February I read about 5 books. In terms of reading it was a month where I reached the goal I set for myself at the beginning of the year about reading 5 books a month; however, considering it was my last month of vacation I thought I could read more.
 
I'll let each of them here along with the links of Goodreads and individual reviews I did of each.
 
Wrap Up 










After reading the Son of Neptune I felt overwhelmed with so much fantasy and decided to pick some contemporary readings and something romantic for a change. These readings were Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell and The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson. Both were two beautiful books that I enjoyed very much. I took one day to read each of them, which reveal how much enjoyment I had.

Eleanor and Park: Goodreads and Review

The Sky is Everywhere: Goodreads and Review


After that I decided to read the next book in the series Heroes of Olympus, The Mark of Athena. A book that I loved. I read very slowly so that I could enjoy it. I think it took me around a week to read it.

The Mark of Athena: Goodreads 

At the end of the previous book again I was overwhelmed by the story. It happens that with these books I do not know why. And I must say it is not because I do not like the plot or anything like that. Because of this I have not continued the series but I plan to do it in March.



Not wanting to choose again the Heroes of Olympus, I decided to go for one of my favorite sagas of the moment, The Lunar Chronicles. Marissa Meyer released a novel of her saga dedicated to Levanna, the villain of this story. I read it and I loved it. But it left me wanting to see what will happen in the last book and I think I should re-read the previous books before Winter is released.

Fairest: Goodreads and Review



Finally, I took a book that had long been on my TBR, Graceling. I had read many reviews of it and there are so many contradictions in them I decided to read it to see how it went. Graceling was fine but I did not love it. In fact, I have not done a review of this book. I'm not so motivated to write it. I gave it a 3.5 on Goodreads and I put my thoughts about it as I read yet I have not wanted to write a review on the blog.


Graceling: Goodreads

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Si ya leiste el libro y quieres compartir tu opinion acerca de el sientete libre de comentar. Si por el contrario aun no lo has leido pero te ha motivado a leerlo mi reseña tambien me gustaria que me lo hicieras saber :D

 
Blogger Templates