jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2015

Wrap Up October 2015



Even I cannot believe I finished 4 books in October. I'm really happy because I did not planned to read over the month started reading 3. "Cruel Beauty" by Rosamund Hodge, which I could not finish during September. I gave a 4/5 to this book because I had many problems with the speed in which the romance went on, and the attitude of the female protagonist.

Cruel Beauty: Goodreads and Review.


Then I started "Ready Player One" by Ernest Cline. I liked this book a lot. I gave it a 4/5 and I wrote already the review of it in the blog. I will have more to say about it later as this is a book I will discussing in a book club to which I belong.

Ready Player One: Review and Goodreads.




Then I started "One Week Girlfriend" by Monica Murphy. This book was very quick to read and although I think it was fun, it was not “the super novel”. I gave it a 3/5 because I think there was not much development in the plot line. The protagonists kept thinking about sex although they had more important problems to think about and, instead of being a book about not only a romantic situation but also some other serious issues, it focused a lot more on single physical relationship of these two. There was no balance.

One Week Girlfriend: Goodreads


I finally read "The First Last Kiss" by Ali Harris. This book was great. I think it was a very nice way to end my monthly readings. This book made me feel many things about the relationship of the characters and the story they were telling. I think that to have a month of very little romance in my reading, this book filled me in a way that others had not done so. The love described in it was very beautiful and the entire story was written so beautifully that it stays in your heart. You really want the story to end well. I really liked this book.

The first last kiss: Goodreads.


And you guys, what did you read in the month of October? Did you have some kind of scary reading because of Halloween? 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Si ya leiste el libro y quieres compartir tu opinion acerca de el sientete libre de comentar. Si por el contrario aun no lo has leido pero te ha motivado a leerlo mi reseña tambien me gustaria que me lo hicieras saber :D

 
Blogger Templates