lunes, 7 de septiembre de 2015

T.B.R SEPTEMBER 2015


For my September T.B.R I have 5 books.

1. 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher: Luckily I found this book in a bookstore when I was not looking to buy any books. I had already heard the story before but had not been able to find the book before that.

2. Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley: This book was mentioned a lot during the month of May I believe. I really want to read it and give my opinion about it.

3. One Week Girlfriend by Monica Morphy: This book was recommended to me by a friend. I'll read it to see how it goes.

4. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins: I have long wanted to read it but I had to send it to my home in July with much other stuff and just now that I'm back I will be able to read it.

5. My Heart and Other black holes by Jasmine Warga: Another book I wanted to read a long time ago and I hope to read it this month.


There are 5 books because during this first week I will be in a process of adaptation and start looking for jobs. This month will be somewhat unstable because I don’t know what I am going to be doing and if I'll have much time to read. However, as I already read one of the books during my trip back home, I think with 4 for the rest of the month is enough. What will you be reading in September?

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Si ya leiste el libro y quieres compartir tu opinion acerca de el sientete libre de comentar. Si por el contrario aun no lo has leido pero te ha motivado a leerlo mi reseña tambien me gustaria que me lo hicieras saber :D

 
Blogger Templates